The First Durango Equestrian Cup, the Equestrian Jumping competition will take place from September 26 to 27.
Durango has taken a big step in the discipline of horsemanship, because on September 26 and 27, the heart-shaped state will host the first Durango Ecuestre Cup, which is organized by Karla Smythe and the Durango Equestrian AC organization.
The realization of this Durango Equestrian Cup is a real dream for Karla Smythe, because she spent years knocking on doors here and there, always promoting a sport that practically did not exist in Durango, equestrian jumping…
But today, her hard work bears fruit and our beloved state of Durango will host this great event that will bring together the best in horsemanship in all of Mexico.
The Fenadu facilities will host this Cup, which at all times was supported by the Durango state government headed by José Rosas Aispuro Torres and by the State Sports Institute, which its director Anakaren Ávila Ceniceros.
Durango Ecuestre., Is the organizer of this event that will be governed under the following bases:
Add New Post
Add titleA historic event will take place in Durango
To all the clubs, riders and staff that are part of the friendship circuit, to participate in the Equestrian Jumping competition: “Durango Equestrian Cup”, within the framework of the friendship circuit 8th season, which will be held by First time in the City of Durango, Durango, on September 26 and 27, 2020 at the facilities of the Lienzo Charro of the Durango National Fair.
I.- TYPE OF EVENT:
- Scoring Jumping Contest
- September 26 and 27, 2020 at 9:30 a.m.
2.- ORGANIZING COMMITTEE:
- Durango Equestrian Equestrian School
- Event organizer: Lic. Karla Smythe Álvarez
3.- GENERAL CONDITIONS:
It will be carried out according to the Regulations of the Mexican Equestrian Federation in its latest editions, taking into account the subsequent corrections published by the FEI and the FEM.
- Field Jury Ms. Adriana torres
- Track designer Gral. Brig. Ret. Jorge Calvillo González
- Course Judge TO APPOINT
- Paddock Judge TO APPOINT
- Appeal Committee
- Gen. Brig.Ret. Jorge Calvillo González.
- Cap de Cab Ret Héctor Ramírez Reynoso.
- Mr. Jorge Calvillo.
- Technical delegate TO APPOINT
- Court Personnel TO APPOINT
- RED CROSS OF THE STATE OF DURANGO Medical Service
5.- TECHNICAL CONDITIONS:
- Sand court / regular jal (80 * 40) approximately
- Sand / jal paddock (40 * 20) approximately
- They should be done by E-mail [email protected] or WhatsApp of the Durango Ecuestre equestrian school 6188061197 and / or 492 949 15 34, indicating category, test number, name of rider and horse, number of stables, the latter If necessary.
- They will be received from the publication of this call and until September 23 at 8:00 p.m.
- Payments for the tests must be made before starting the corresponding test at the cash register located at the FENADU facilities.